A recent poll conducted on Maimomatziv.blogspot.com has revealed that readers of the newly-started blog are into תורה לשמה.
A grand total of 9 people participated in the poll. It is possible, however--even likely--that some participants voted twice. The creator and host of the poll, M&M decided not to force voters to have cookies enabled and thus allow for possible double-voting.
"I just hate cookies, and it wouldn't be fair to make my readers enable them just to ensure accuracy of my anyways-informal poll," stated an M&M spokesPERSON.
Participants were asked why they pay attention during Talmud class and were allowed to select multiple answers from "for the grade," "for the Torah" and "I don't pay attention."
While only 22% of voters admitted that they don't pay attention in Talmud class, a striking 77% proudly marked that they pay attention for the Torah. An additional 33% said that they pay attention for the grade.
M&M plans to change nothing in the blog's style, even given the poll results.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah, I might have voted at least twice....
ReplyDeleteI LOVE these polls!!! Can you please do more of them?
ReplyDelete