Monday, March 8, 2010
M&M Turns to Its Readers for Suggestions for Israel Column
This weekly piece will try to voice the Israeli opinion on Israel-related topics. For those who don't know, I was a member of Class of '12 until seventh grade before I moved to Israel. I live in the city of Beit Shemesh and go to school at Chorev in Yerushalaim. I hope to properly express the voice of Israelis, particularly the religous youth, on controversial topics. Any topics deemed worth discussing about the Israeli matziv should be advanced in the comments section of this post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOLFEE!!! BARUCH HASHEM!!!
ReplyDeleteYoni
Or perhaps it is to be Diddles...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSorry, I deleted my last post by mistake,
ReplyDeleteYou may want to talk about Bidens trip to Israel to promote what he calls 'peace'
Well, I guess it wasn't Diddles, but no complaints, of course, with the esteemed Mr. Wolff. My question to the religious youth is "Do you have any faith in the Israeli government or goal of reforming it?"
ReplyDelete